Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fistful of Graphite

Today before drawing class, I was in a taciturn mood - I wasn't extremely satisfied with my homework (mainly because of some counter-intuitive post-completion changes I made at the last minute) and was really nervous about critique. Thankfully we didn't spend to much time on that (and mine was a good example of "what to do"! :backpat:).

In class we worked on one point perspective, which, while not the easiest thing to explain, is not too difficult to understand in practice. Still, I was really frustrated because I was having a lot of issue with scale, which is something I'm normally pretty good at. Oh well. Practice, practice, practice.

As a side note: If any of my peers did NOT notice: I am clumsy as cuss, so...just expect more of that.

And: Teach has good music taste, yo.

NO HOMEWORK.

1 comment:

  1. You know what?...I only just now got the "fistful of graphite" joke! Sheesh, I must be slow this semester! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete