Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Turn My Camera On

If the span of time between this post and the last is not telling enough, I will clarify and say that I'm not much of a blogger. I never really kept journals and keeping a sketchbook is something that I struggle with. Unless it is required. Like for a grade. Oh, yeah...that's what this is.

It's week three of the fall semester, and we started printing in Photo 1 today.




I printed about 6 of these trying to get it right - I had to burn the top corners 6-8 seconds each and then dodge the figure. But because I didn't have a dodging tool, I had to use my hand, which meant I had to go back and burn the bottom left corner where my wrist had been.
This is the final print I got.
(I'm really liking the full-frame negative carriers, I think I'll start using those more often)

No comments:

Post a Comment